Hunger article

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B72DS20091208.




An increase of 26% assistance with hunger over the past year. There has been a layout on a lot of the larger cities and estimating people of all classes have comprised of hunger and possibly being homeless. It is a continuing issue considering the allocation of budgets with some of the states.

Reporting by Karen Pierog
DEC 8, 2009

A detailed look on a society as a whole and the affects of being homeless and hungry.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Review 2


I reviewed Ricki's blog and it is very basic. I am more of a visual person and I would need more color and texture in mine. He is more simple than my taste but that's why its his blog and not mine. I was reading a blog on Ch 2 of his and read that he has similar feelings about the welfare system as I do. He is very bold and outspoken with his information and tells it how it is and I appreciate it. I like honest people and I can see he speaks his mind and is not scared to. Overall, it was good information to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment