Hunger article

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B72DS20091208.




An increase of 26% assistance with hunger over the past year. There has been a layout on a lot of the larger cities and estimating people of all classes have comprised of hunger and possibly being homeless. It is a continuing issue considering the allocation of budgets with some of the states.

Reporting by Karen Pierog
DEC 8, 2009

A detailed look on a society as a whole and the affects of being homeless and hungry.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Critique 1


Hunger and Homelessness is Micheal's title. I viewed it on March 5th. His blog is very simple and clean. If you wanted just that I think he would be good but if you wanted to have it more in depth, I would recommend that he adds more pictures and more colors. From what I've read of his work, he seems to clarify and go into detail on important aspects of this class. I enjoyed reading his blog but felt as though there should be a little more excitement as I continue to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment