Hunger article

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B72DS20091208.




An increase of 26% assistance with hunger over the past year. There has been a layout on a lot of the larger cities and estimating people of all classes have comprised of hunger and possibly being homeless. It is a continuing issue considering the allocation of budgets with some of the states.

Reporting by Karen Pierog
DEC 8, 2009

A detailed look on a society as a whole and the affects of being homeless and hungry.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Critique 2


Timothy has the same title as me, Hunger and Homelessness. As for the beauty of this blog, he also has a very basic page with no pictures though and no difference in fonts and color. I read it on March 5. His information is very basic and that he does not go into as much detail as I did. I'm not saying that is bad it all depends on what you really look for. I personally have to write a lot to get my point across and some people do not have to. It seems as though Timothy summarizes the material given to him and not really discusses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment